Musings ...

from a Twisted mind.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Beyond 5 Star!

Sunday evening I prepared what was perhaps one of the very best meals ever!  
wow wow wow
What could be the reason?  I think it is due to the fact that every single ingredient (with the exception of the sea salt and butter) was purchased that morning at our local farmers market.  
Can you say both local AND fresh?  Unless I had grown it myself, it doesn't get much better than that! 
jumbo shrimp
squid ink fettuccine
shitake mushrooms
red leaf lettuce
tomatoes
parsley (from my live plant)
cilantro
arugula
chives
lemon
raw unpasteurized butter 
garlic
sea salt

2 comments:

  1. Wow is right! The photo of that salad makes me hungry. And really, to see such a luscious tomato slice in winter is to know the definition of lucky! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen! I appreciate the read and your comments! Blessings to you. :)

    ReplyDelete